Willett’s Winery & Cellar was established in 2006 and now distributes to retail stores throughout Illinois. Check our website for a retail location near you or call Keith at 309-840-2399 to find out more. While we do not offer tastings at the winery, we do occasionally offer tastings at retail locations. Follow us on Facebook for a tasting near you!
2017 Featured Wines
- Leon Millot ($15.00/bottle) – Leon Millot is a red grape grown locally. Finished dry & aged with American Oak, similar to Cabernets.
- Noiret (15.00/bottle) – Noiret is a red grape grown locally. A medium dry wine with a hint of black pepper and spice, similar to Shiraz.
- Traminette (14.00/bottle) – An off dry white wine with unique floral, ginger and grapefruit notes. A hint of residual sugar and crisp, acidic finish.
- Cranberry Frost ($14.00/bottle) – Our most popular wine… not just for the holidays! A sweet wine made from 100% Cranberry.
- Lips Like Sangria ($14.00/bottle) – A blend of Leon Millot and Seyval with citrus flavorings. Experience our sweet, citrus fruit flavored sangria-style wine.
- Vignoles ($14.00/bottle) – Vignoles is a locally grown white grape with notes of peach and pineapple similar in style to a semi-sweet Reisling.
- Hometown Blush ($14.00/bottle) – Catawba grapes are featured in this blend. It is a distinctly flavored semi-sweet blush wine.
- Hometown Red ($14.00/bottle) – A semi-sweet red blend which will remind you of the Concord grape wine made for generations.