The soft rolling hills, fertile acreage and a heritage steeped in memories propelled the creation of Walker’s Bluff in 2008. Acquiring land that had been in Cynde Bunch’s family since 1934 was the first step toward what would become Southern Illinois’ premier dining and entertainment venue.
2019 Featured Wines
- Concord – our sweetest wine. Made from Concord grapes.
- Walker’s Bluff Moscato – a still wine (no bubbles) made from a blend of Muscat of Alexandria and Muscat Canelli. This wine is very sweet and has flavors of peach, orange blossom and nectarine. Pairs well with Asian cuisine, chicken, light flakey fish and BBQ pork. Serve chilled.
- Walker’s Bluff Rosé – very refreshing and lightly acidic. This is a beautiful wine with flavors of grapefruit, orange blossom and vanilla. Enjoy anytime of the day, goes very well with brunch or alone on a hot summer day. It pairs well with salads and mild cheeses. Sure, to be your NEW favorite Walker’s Bluff wine! Serve chilled.
- Walker’s Bluff Chardonnay – fruit forward with a nice creamy finish (No oak).
- Walker’s Bluff Cabernet Sauvignon – is what you would expect; a BIG BOLD full-bodied red wine. It is a well-balanced wine with great structure and medium tannins. Flavors of this wine are black cherry, vanilla oak, black pepper and violets. Pairs perfectly any smoked or barbequed meat.
- Walker’s Bluff Petite Sirah – a dry red blend 90% Petite Sirah 10% Syrah. This Gold Medal winner is our winemaker’s favorite. Flavors of black pepper, dark fruit, black cherry and toasted oak make this wine perfect to pair with food.
- Walker’s Bluff Peach – 100% Peach. Aroma of fresh Peaches with flavors of peach and mango.
- Walker’s Bluff Raspberry – 100% Raspberry. This wine is sweet with a tart finish. Serve chilled.