- Website: WalkersBluff.com
- Booth #: 26
July 10, 2021
The soft rolling hills, fertile acreage and a heritage steeped in memories propelled the creation of Walker’s Bluff in 2008. Acquiring land that had been in Cynde Bunch’s family since 1934 was the first step toward what would become Southern Illinois’ premier dining and entertainment venue.
2022 Featured Wines
- Chardonnay (White)…Fruit forward white wine with hints of guava, pear and green apple. Aromas consist on white peach, lilac and pear. This wine has a nice creamy finish (No oak). $15/5
- Crimson Cabernet (Red)….Estate Grown, New Vintage.This wine is medium bodied and tastes like a blueberry wrapped in dark chocolate. Flavors of black cherry, violets and hazelnut. The tannins in this wine are long and very smooth. Aromas of vanilla and
- Gruner Veltliner (White)… Estate Grown. Aromas of yellow apple, almond and pear. This is a slightly tart, well-balanced wine with flavors of sweet lemon, star fruit and white pepper. $15/5
- Estate Rosé….Estate Grown, Semi-Dry Cabernet Franc grapes. Very refreshing and slightly acidic. Flavors of Wild Strawberry and Raspberry. $5/15
- Raspberry…100% Raspberry. This wine is sweet with a tart finish. $15/5
- Strawberry Cabernet Franc (Red)…..Estate Grown, Cabernet Franc. This sweet, well- balanced wine bursting with a smooth, bold strawberry finish. $15/5
- Sweet Red (Red)…..Estate Grown, red blend of luscious sweet grapes. Our sweet red has flavors of cherry, plum and raisins. $5/15
- Port “Lindo Vermelho” (Beautiful Red) (Red) …..Estate Grown, this amazing port style wine, along with the brandy used to fortify, is made with estate grown grapes. Has a flavor profile of butterscotch, dried fig and candied cherry with aromas of toffee, butter cookies and dates. $5/15
- Peach – 100% Peach. This wine is sweet.
- Mango – 100% mango. This wine is sweet.
- Blackberry – 100% Blackberry. This wine is sweet with a tart finish.