- Website: WalkersBluff.com
- Booth #: 26
The soft rolling hills, fertile acreage and a heritage steeped in memories propelled the creation of Walker’s Bluff in 2008. Acquiring land that had been in Cynde Bunch’s family since 1934 was the first step toward what would become Southern Illinois’ premier dining and entertainment venue.
2021 Featured Wines
- Chardonnay (White) – Fruit forward wine with a nice creamy finish (no oak).
- Cabernet Sauvignon (Red) – Estate grown. This wine has complex flavors of raspberry, strawberry, green pepper, and spice.
- Petite Sirah (Red) – Blackberry jam, black pepper and vanilla in light oak.
- Gruner Veltliner – Estate grown. aromas of yellow apple, almond and pear. This is a slightly tart well-balanced wine with flavours of papaya, guava and spice.
- Sweet Red – Estate grown. Our sweet red has flavours of cherry, raspberry, and blackberry jam.
- Doré – Aromas of Star Fruit and Almond. This is a sweet, well-balanced wine with flavors of yellow apple, lemon curd and vanilla.
- Peach – 100% Peach. This wine is sweet.
- Mango – 100% mango. This wine is sweet.
- Blackberry – 100% Blackberry. This wine is sweet with a tart finish.