Unpossible Mead Inc. opened in the fall of 2017. Unpossible Mead specializes in Session Meads, Barrel Aged Meads, and experimental meads. All mead is made on-site in Dwight, Illinois with honey sourced from all over the globe.
Owner and Mead Maker Brian Galbreath began mead-making in 2013 and holds an International Mazer Cup Award. His Montmorency Barrel Aged Mead won the 2016 Home Mead Competition in the experimental mead category.
2019 Featured Wines
- Blackberry Forager – Mead made with wildflower honey and blackberries.
Drinks like blackberry jam.
- Strawberry Forager – Mead made with wildflower honey and strawberries.
Drinks like strawberry jam.
- Blender Berry – Mead made with black currants, blueberries, and vanilla.
The perfect blend of sweet and tart.
- The Dewd – Honeydew Melon Mead (available only on draft)
- Mead Spritzer – Honeydew melon mead with a touch of Squirt.