After a bottle of wine, it all started. A crazy idea was hatched by Judy and Mike Pour. Judy, a life-long florist, and Mike, a farmer at heart, dreamed of developing a winery on their family’s property in the outskirts of Red Bud, IL.
Years of hard work, dedication, community support and endless prayers have turned their dream into reality. Six acres of rolling vines, a large lake, a century-old barn make a perfect backdrop to The Pour Vineyard today.
2019 Featured Wines
- Reserve Vignoles – Dry white wine with a citrus fruit nose and bright flavors of melon, peach and pineapple. Crisp, acidic and fruity finish.
- Prairie White – Semi-dry white with a fresh and delicate taste. Aromas of grapefruit and marmalade with crisp green apple and lemon flavors.
- Farmhouse White – Sweet white with intense floral aromas with flavors of sweet honey dew melon. A nicely balanced wine with a smooth, flavorful finish.
- Blackberry – Fresh picked blackberries in a bottle
- Prairie Red – Smooth, semi-dry red in an amazing shade of purple. Features stone fruit flavors that linger.
- Farmhouse Red – Sweet red wine with bright flavors of berry.
- Grandma’s-Secret-Recipe White Sangria – Our Farmhouse White wine with a mixture of fruits and juices. A front porch drink.