Spirit Knob Winery uses the finest fruits picked only at optimal levels. Enjoy the flavor of our estate wines made with French-American hybrid grapes. In addition to our estate wines, we offer quality fruit wines produced by our own winery.
Enjoy the beautiful scenic drive from historic downtown Quincy, up the Great River Road to one of the most beautiful bluff views…taste and purchase exceptional wines…savor the natural beauty of Adams County’s first bonded winery, established in 2002. Spirit Knob Winery is a small winery and vineyard operation owned and managed by family. Our location is only ten miles north of Quincy, Illinois.
At Spirit Knob Winery, we pride ourselves in offering great wines in a comfortable country setting.
2017 Featured Wines
- Sweet Revenge – This sweet white port will surely get the party started. Great Bachelorette toasting!
- Holiday Magic – A sweet white wine in a beautiful tree-shaped bottle.
- Just Peachy – Pour this in your glass and smell a bushel basket of yesteryear.
- Bluff Breeze – A sweet white blend of 3 varieties with light apple and pear flavors
- Traminette – Semi-sweet, aromas and flavors of pineapple with hints of citrus, light and crisp, similar to Gewurztraminer
- Bluff Ridge Whites – A semi-dry blend of Chardonel and Vignole, lightly oaked, hints of vanilla
- Chardonel – Dry with flavors of pear, grapefruit, and Granny Smith apples, lightly oaked
- Magenta – A sweet, refreshing crisp blush, great as a spritzer
- Rapture – Dessert wine with hints cherry and raspberry, Great cigar wine!
- Splash – Sweet blend of cranberry and apple.
- Passion – Our sweetest blended red; spicy aromas with fruity flavor
- Fireside – Mouth smacking cranberry wine.
- Midnight Blues – Sweet blend of blueberry and blackberry
- Crimson Sunset – Light bodied red with crisp clean finish
- Great River Red – A semi-sweet luscious red with a complex Chambourcin aroma of blackberry, cherry and mulberry
- Day’s End – Semi dry, light in tannin. Made with Corot Noir grapes, great summer red
- Chambourcin Reserve – A full-bodied oaked, dry red, flavors of cherry and raspberry, ages well
- Norton Reserve – A full-bodied oaked, dry red, distinctive flavors of berry and spices, ages well