Now in our 18th year, Pheasant Hollow Winery is a culmination of our dream to produce the best in grape and fruit wines. Nestled on the Eastern shore of Rend Lake, Pheasant Hollow Winery is located on 5 acres of scenic woodlands in beautiful Southern Illinois. Visit the winery for a wine tasting, enjoy a bottle of Pheasant Hollow wine or a refreshing wine slushy any day of the week.
Come sit on our deck, enjoy the wildlife and taste one of our finely crafted fruit or table wines.
2017 Featured Wines
- Gun Creek White – crisp, dry white wine blend with a citrus start & a delicate lemon/grassy finish.
- Vignoles – semi-sweet white table wine that has a citrus start & a good apple-pear finish.
- Red & Blue – semi-sweet Red & Blue has an ultra-rich cherry and blueberry flavor.
- Black & Blue – semi-sweet wine with the richness of your favorite berries. Ultra rich blackberry-blueberry flavor with a good blackberry finish.
- Orange & Blue – sweet orange Muscat with a hint of blueberry
- Sparkling Cranberry – sparkling semi-sweet cranberry wine made just for the holidays.
- Cherry – sweet Cherry wine
- Red Razz – sweet Raspberry wine
- Rend Lake Red – dry, medium-bodied, oak-aged red wine with a light pepper start & a cherry tobacco finish.
- Pink Lace – semi-sweet blush full of grape flavor.