In the tranquil rolling hills of northwest Illinois, Massbach Ridge Winery has been crafting estate grown wines since 2003. With a diverse selection of estate-grown Illinois wine, our friendly staff will help you discover a taste you’ll fall in love with.
Escape your hectic schedule and exhale at our family owned and operated winery in Jo Daviess County. Venturing off Hwy 20 to or from Galena to the winery and vineyard will make your visit to Northern Illinois most memorable. Spend the day with us to unwind and enjoy the view of 18 rolling acres of vineyard and quiet countryside from our outdoor patio. When the weather cools, join us by the fire inside. Or just stop out to pick up a bottle to enjoy with dinner.
2019 Featured Wines
- St. Pepin – A semi-dry white wine. Estate Grown. This wine has a fruity aroma and citrus flavor. A family favorite.
- Daffodil White – Smooth and sweet white with notes of peach and honey.
- Berry Sweet – Fresh Blackberry flavor
- Velvet Hour – Rich, sweet port-style wine
- Massbach Reserve – Full-bodied, dry, oak-aged red made from a blend of Frontenac and Foch grapes.
- Träumen – A full lush red wine. Named from the German word “to dream”.
- Sunrise Rosé – Semi-dry, crisp rosé for every day.