Lasata is an Indian word meaning a place of peace. Our winery is located in a peaceful wooded setting near Robeson Hills across the Wabash River from Vincennes, Indiana, one mile north of Westport, Illinois, on scenic highway 33. It is a wonderful place to sit and have a glass of wine and enjoy the scenery.
Lasata Wines L.L.C. creates a variety of wines, including a Sweet Blush, Dry White, Dry Red, and Sweet Whites all of which are available to enjoy at the winery.
2016 Featured Wines
- CHAMBOURCIN ($16.00) Dry red wine. Nice fruit flavor.
- CYNTHIANA ($16.00) Semi-dry red made from Norton Grapes
- SWEET RED ($14.00) A rich full bodied sweet red wine.
- GRANDPA’S DELIGHT ($16.00) Sweet Red infused with the flavor of fresh local blackberries!
- BLUSH($14.00) Sweet blend of red and white wines. Fruity and refreshing.
*Wine prices include Illinois sales tax.
- 2015 VINTNER’S SELECT WHITE ($18.00) A semi-dry white. Very light and crisp!
- SUNSET($14.00) Semi sweet – sweet white
- DARK HOLLOW WHITE ($14.00) Very sweet moscoto-style wine.
- ELDERBERRY SPLASH ($13.00 – 500ml) Made from fresh Elderberries!
- BLUEBERRY BLISS ($16.00) Sweet Blueberry wine!
- MOONLIGHT ON THE WABASH ($16.00) Sweet Blackberry Wine