- Website: LasataWines.com
- Booth #: 11
July 10, 2021
Lasata is an Indian word meaning a place of peace. Our winery is located in a peaceful wooded setting near Robeson Hills across the Wabash River from Vincennes, Indiana, one mile north of Westport, Illinois, on scenic highway 33. It is a wonderful place to sit and have a glass of wine and enjoy the scenery.
Lasata Wines L.L.C. creates a variety of wines, including a Sweet Blush, Dry White, Dry Red, and Sweet Whites all of which are available to enjoy at the winery.
2022 Featured Wines
- 2014 VINTNER’S SELECT RED ($22.00) Oaked aged dry red blend.
- GRANDPA’S DELIGHT ($16.00) Sweet Red infused with the flavor of fresh local blackberries!
- CHAMBOURCIN ($18.00) Dry red wine.
- CYNTHIANA ($18.00) Semi-dry red made from Norton grapes.
- ECLIPSE ($16.00) Semi-sweet red.
- RED VELVET ($14.00) A rich full-bodied sweet red wine.
*Wine prices include Illinois sales tax.
Also selling Bloody Marys made with BLOODSHOT Bloody Mary mix and our Traminator wine!
- VIDAL BLANC ($18.00) A dry white barrel-aged wine.
- SUNSET ($16.00) A semi-sweet white with a citrus finish.
- RASPBERRY ROMANCE ($16.00) White wine infused with red raspberries!
- DARK HOLLOW WHITE ($16.00) Very sweet Moscato-style wine.
- TRAMINATOR ($16.00) Dry white Traminette wine infused with fresh jalapeños. Try it if you dare! Makes a great Bloody Mary.
- BLUEBERRY BLISS ($17.00) A delicious sweet blueberry wine.
- PERSIMMON ($17.00) Sweet persimmon wine.