Take a complete tasting tour of our award-winning wines, or sample just those you like. Our tasting room staff will be happy to tailor the experience to fit your palate. We have a wide selection of dry, semi-dry, semi-sweet, and sweet wines in red, white, and blush. On a hot day our Grape Vine Ice and Peach Bellini slushies are the perfect refreshment, and our hot version of the Grape Vine Ice is perfect for cooler fall and winter weather.
2018 Featured Wines
- Chambourcin – deep fruit aromas of black cherry and plum, accompanied by complex layers of spiciness. It is medium bodied, with rich flavors of raspberry and a hint of vanilla.
- Noir – dry red wine made from a blend of Chambourcin and Chancellor grapes.
- Rosé – dry rosé wine **Bicentennial Rosé Wine**
- Pink Kite – lively blush full of strawberry-rhubarb, a unique watermelon candy flavor.
- Viognier – aromas of ripe peaches, honeysuckle, creamy pears, and a hint of minerality.
- White Kite – semi sweet white wine with lovely floral aromas. A hint of citrus teases the palate.
- Kite Hill Blanc – dry white wine with notes of honeysuckle and lemongrass.