Kickapoo Creek Winery is nestled in the Heart of Central Illinois. The picturesque vineyards and winery are owned by Dr. David Conner and operated by his team of passionate professionals.
Beginning in 2001, Dr. Conner began planting the varietal of grapes that you can find on the tranquil property today, expanding to just over 14 acres on 250 acres of rolling hills, meadows and lakes. We focus on handcrafting wine in small batches from locally sourced grapes such as our own and surrounding vineyards.
Being just 8 miles west of Peoria, Illinois, and serving daily lunches, wines and signature cocktails, we are a perfect getaway for any occasion! Visit soon for a tour and a day to remember!
Close to the City but Far from the Ordinary!
2019 Featured Wines
- Sun Kiss – a blend of Vignoles and Seyval Blanc grapes with just a kiss of refreshing sweetness. This medium bodied off-dry white has a vibrant expression of pineapple, peach, and lime aromas.
- Dave – Strawberry with a hint of peach flavored rose wine.
- Kickapoo Kranberry – cranberry infused wine. Cranberries have long been used as both a food and a natural remedy because of their high antioxidant and vitamin C levels. Kickapoo Kranberry is sure to cure your hankering for the tart fruit.
- Two Berry – a dark sweet red wine that is medium in body and light with tannins and aromas of blueberry and blackberry fruits.
- Nookeenay Meskwaai – translates to “red shadow” in the Kickapoo tribal language. Affectionately called “Nookey” in the tasting room, this savory blend of Foch, Frontenac, and Norton Grapes with a shadowy red hue and sweet fruity aroma is one of our most loved wines.
- Chocolate Raspberry – light bodied, rich in chocolate, and has a refreshing raspberry finish. Serve it in a glass, or over ice cream for a luxurious dessert.