Hopewell Winery sits atop the rolling hills of Pike County, IL just miles from the Mississippi River. They offer a variety of dry and sweet wines, including the popular Bob White and a Peach wine made from fresh Calhoun County peaches.
2017 Featured Wines
- Bob White (SWEET) – Fruity wine, comparable to a Moscato or Riesling, with a grape forward flavor. It tastes like eating grapes off the vine.
- Quail Blush (SWEET) – Blend of Concord and Catawba grapes that impart a floral aroma and fruity, earthy taste with a crisp finish.
- Apple (SEMI-SWEET) – Made with granny smith apples, to convey a crisp, clean taste of a green apple.
- Cranberry (SWEET) – Our newest release to the wine list! A sweet and mildly tart wine.
- Cherry (SWEET) – Fermented using sour cherries. The aroma and taste will remind you of homemade cherry pie.
- Pear (SWEET) – Light bodied clean and refreshing with notes of apricot and plum.
- Norton – A dry medium bodied red varietal aged on French oak. This wine pairs well with red meat and spicy dishes.
- Hunter Red (SWEET) – A Concord wine that carries a lot of fruit to the aroma and jelly flavors to taste.