Hopewell Winery sits atop the rolling hills of Pike County, IL just miles from the Mississippi River. They offer a variety of dry and sweet wines, including the popular Bob White and a Peach wine made from fresh Calhoun County peaches.
2018 Featured Wines
- Norton: Dry Red Grape Wine – A dry light bodied red varietal aged on French oak. This wine is very light and popular among semi-dry wine consumers looking to make that break into dry wines. This wine is great with a nice steak.
- Pinot Noir: Dry Red Grape Wine – Oak aged for a year. Conveys notes of vanilla, carmel and raisins.
- Vidal: Dry White Grape Wine – A light citrusy wine with a crisp taste and smooth finish.
- Vignoles: Semi-Sweet White Grape Wine – Typically customers tell us they detect melon, banana and bubble gum in the aroma. The taste is crisp and refreshing.
- Apple: Sweet Apple Wine – Fresh apple taste with a crisp clean finish.
- Pear: Semi-Sweet Pear Wine – Light bodied white wine. Delicate aroma and flavors with a hint of spicy on the nose.
- Wine Blues: Semi-Sweet Black Berry/Blue Berry Wine – A blend of black berry and blue berry wine. This is the newest release in our line of wine.
- Bob White: Sweet White Grape Wine – The winery’s best seller! A taste of Bob White is like eating grapes straight off the vine. Truly an exquisite wine for any sweet wine drinker, when chilled this wine is perfection.
- Hunter Red Profile: Sweet Red Grape WineFruit forward wine. Fruit on the nose and a wild berry taste.
- Blush: Sweet Red Wine – Blend of Concord and Catawba grapes that give a floral aroma and fruity, earthy taste with jelly flavors.