We are located in the hills of west central Illinois. A gravel path leads you to our beautiful winery, tucked away conveniently right off of Interstate 74 in Knoxville. When you visit, you will be warmly greeted by our friendly staff. Inside we have an inviting tasting room with a unique custom designed bar, where you have the opportunity to sample a variety of wines that we produce right here in Knox County. We invite you to come visit us and taste the simple goodness Hidden Hills has for you to enjoy. We offer various wines, available by the glass or bottle, for guests to enjoy along with tasty snacks in a comfortable setting.
2019 Featured Wines
- Red Blend – A fresh balance of a dry and acidic palate with an aroma of red fruity flavors and spices.
- Heavy Dry Red – A strong smoky Norton flavor with notes of wild mixed berry. Historical inky aromas of fall leaves and mulberry.
- Light Dry Red – A great bright color and a medium body with a balance of dried red fruit notes.
- Sweet Red – Complex and elegant aromas with a strong grape flavor and balance of red fruits. A concord grape at its best, guaranteed to bring back memories.
- Rosé – A delicate colored semi-sweet wine with a smooth traditional red berry flavor. Strawberry and rose floral notes.
- Crisp Dry White – An attractive gold colored dry white with notes of tree fruits, such as apple and pear, with a strong crisp finish.
- Semi-Sweet White – Floral aromas with a fruity nose, such as pineapple and apricot. A smooth citrus flavor with a nice finish.
- Sweet White – A smooth white, similar to a Moscato, with a balance of fruity aromas. This Edelweiss grape gives strong character, a great palate and a big body finish.