Fox Valley Winery specializes in creating small lots of handcrafted, award-winning wines. Many varieties are made from estate grown, single-vineyard Illinois grapes. Our full-service winery and tasting room is located at 5600 U. S Rte. 34 in Oswego, Illinois. We offer wine tastings every day and host special events year-round. Please view our upcoming events and product information, or contact us for room rental information. We hope to see you in the tasting room! Cheers!
2018 Featured Wines
- 2015 Petite Pearl – This exciting new varietal has a deep rich color, with lingering plum flavors and soft oak aromas. Our Medal winner offers a full bodied strong tannin structure and a smooth full finish.
- 2011 RA Faltz Vintners Reserve – Aged 14 months in a mixture of French and American Oak Barrels. this Dry Red Blend offers up front fruit and oak aromas with a well balanced body & completes with firm tannins on the finish.
- 2017 Rosé – This 2017 Dry Rosé is made from Estate grown Landot Noir and Vignoles with a little Southern Illinois grown Chambourcin added for a little extra uniqueness and structure. This Dry Rosé offers an abundance of fruit flavors of cherry, strawberry and apricot with crisp acidity. **Bicentennial Rosé Wine**
OFF DRY WINES
- Sweet Evolution – This “off dry” red blend offers subtle flavors of oak, gentle sweetness, acidity on the mid palate and medium bodied structure.
- Riesling – This popular German style white wine offers loads of floral aromas on the nose with tender acidity and lingering fruit on the palate. Our Riesling was made in the classic Kabinett style so moderately sweet…a clean crisp and refreshing Riesling.
- Blue – A semi-sweet berry wine made from a blend of Blueberries and Blackberries. A fun tongue tantalizing wine to enjoy.
- 2017 Traminette – The sweetness of this 2017 compliments the delicious fruit, delicate spice and soft honeysuckle aromas. Our Traminette will remind you of a smooth Gewurztraminer but made from Illinois grown grapes.
- White Sangria – A Fun Fruity Sweet White with flavors of lemon, lime and orange added. Add additional fruit for added fun or enjoy directly from the bottle.
- Corruption Red – This True Illinois Sweet Red blend was crafted primarily from Estate grown Frontenac grapes and offers sweet cherry and succulent sweet plum flavors…A new customer favorite!!! Politics and wine all rolled into one for a perfect melding of flavor and infamy.
- White Niagara – Easy drinking white wine with friendly sweet, grapey flavors; just like when biting into a white grape.