Experience Winederful at “one of the best kept secrets is the Quad Cities” – Creekside Vineyards! Offering three venues at two locations to sip, savor, & stay a while, Creekside Vineyards invites guests to explore their realm of wine, wanderlust, and hidden valley hideaways.
2018 Featured Wines
- First Kiss (Marechal Foch) – Barrel aged in American Oak, this dry red provides hints of nuts, earth, and smoke.
- Crooked Owl (Corot Noir) – Barrel aged in American Oak, this medium bodied dry red contains hints of light fruit and a soft, dry finish.
- Mosaic (Red Blend) – A true best of the Midwest dry, barrel-aged red with soft hints of nut, vanilla and berries.
- Country Road (Norton) – A subtly fruit forward dry red with notes of coffee and cocoa on a velvety finish.
- Rock Island Red (Frontenac) – A Semi Dry red with light hints of cherries and other red fruits.
- Blushing Bonnie (Frontenac/LaCrosse Blend) – A semi sweet blush with subtle hints of cherries, berries, rhubarb.
- Creekside White (LaCrosse) – A dry, oaked, estate-grown white with crisp, refreshing hints of lemongrass and citrus.
- Front Porch (Traminette) – A German styled semi sweet with notes of floral, honey, & spice.
- Moonbeam (La Crescent) – A beautifully aromatic semi sweet with bursts of peach & pear.
- Native Flower (Edelweiss) – a semi sweet white with soft hints of white grape, almond, and grapefruit.