Experience Winederful at “one of the best kept secrets is the Quad Cities” – Creekside Vineyards! Offering three venues at two locations to sip, savor, & stay a while, Creekside Vineyards invites guests to explore their realm of wine, wanderlust, and hidden valley hideaways.
2017 Featured Wines
- First Kiss (Marechal Foch) – Barrel aged in American Oak, this dry red provides hints of nuts, earth, and smoke. (2014: Silver, IL Wine, Bronze, Finger Lakes International )
- Crooked Owl (Corot Noir) – Barrel aged in American Oak, this medium bodied dry red contains hints of light fruit and a soft, dry finish. (2014: Silver (*Best in Category), IL Wine)
- Country Road (Norton) – A subtly fruit forward dry red with notes of coffee and cocoa on a velvety finish. (2015: Silver, IL Wine; Silver, Indy International)
- Rock Island Red (Frontenac) – A Semi Dry red with light hints of cherries and other red fruits. (2015: Silver (*Best in Category), IL Wine; Bronze, Finger Lakes International)
- Blushing Bonnie (Frontenac/LaCrosse Blend) – A semi sweet blush with subtle hints of cherries, berries, rhubarb. (Frontenac / LaCrosse Blend: Bronze: IL Wine)
- Sundaze (Seyval Blanc) – A dry white American table wine with light hints of citrus and pear
- Front Porch (Traminette) – A German styled semi sweet with notes of floral, honey, & spice. (2015: Silver, Finger Lakes International; Bronze, IL Wine)
- Blossom (Vidal Blanc) – A semi white refreshing white with subtle hints of citrus & herbs.
- Moonbeam (La Crescent) – A beautifully aromatic semi sweet with bursts of peach & pear. (2015: Silver, IL Wine; Silver, Indy International)
- Native Flower (Edelweiss) – Our newest white; a native grape of the United States (and also a native flower of Austria), this Edelweiss is a semi sweet white with soft hints of white grape, almond, and grapefruit. (2015: Bronze, Finger Lakes International)