The Cooper’s Hawk Winery produces over 125,000 gallons of wine each year, handcrafted from only the finest grapes and fruit available. Trucks packed with up to 20 tons of wine grapes from California, Washington, Oregon, and other grape-growing regions around the country are transported straight from the vineyard to our winery to begin the delicate winemaking process.
We understand that the best fruit produces the best wine and our relationships with top growers throughout the country allows us to source from regions only where growing conditions have been ideal. Cooper’s Hawk benefits from not owning our own vineyard or buying from one large supplier. We are selective and buying the very best fruits from areas where seasonal conditions have resulted in the year’s most outstanding varietals, giving us the ability to consistently produce-award winning wines.
Since opening in late 2005, Cooper’s Hawk has received over 200 wine awards from various local, national, and international wine competitions.
2018 Featured Wines
- Moscato – A wealth of fruit flavors, balanced sweetness, and a long floral finish
- Chardonnay – Rich and creamy with balanced acidity. Medium-bodied, delivering notes of banana and melon mid-palate and a long spicy finish
- Almond Sparkling – Tastes just like an amaretti cookie in liquid form.
- Pinot Noir – Lighter weight, integrated tannins, and bright acidity make this wine perfectly structured for an array of foods
- Cabernet Sauvignon – Displaying true varietal character supported by a solid structure and great balance, this wine will continue to drink well for years to come.
- Rhubarb – Light-bodied on the palate, starting sweet but finishing on a refreshing tart note.