Blue Sky Vineyards
- Website: BlueSkyVineyard.com
- Booth #: 6
Blue Sky Vineyards
Anchoring the eastern end of the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail, our winery offers you “The Romance of Italy in the Hills of Southern Illinois”. We are open year-round, 7 days a week, to provide great Illinois wine. Please join us for wine tasting, a variety of hearty sandwiches, soups, pizzas, and snacks, as well as wine-alternatives such as beer and non-alcoholic beverages. Come enjoy our large indoor seating area and two beautiful outdoor terraces that overlook our vineyard and the rolling countryside.
2021 Featured Wines
Dry Whites & Rosé
- Vignoles – A clean full-bodied, white wine with fresh grapefruit flavors and crisp tropical aromas. A full body and smooth finish make this wine a treat for any palate.
- Vintner’s Select – Primarily made with Chardonnay, this multi-dimensional wine is a blend of 4 white grape varieties. It is a vibrant white wine with a burst of Citrus and a soft textured finish
- Rosé – Floral and fruity aromas of roses, watermelon, and strawberries give this rose’ a nice balance of tannins and acidity.
- Chambourcin Reserve – This estate bottled wine is aged in French and American Oak Barrels for 2 years. It is a complex, fruit-forward wine.
- Cabernet Franc – Aged in French Oak Barrels, this distinct varietal provides a complex of spice, earthiness, berry fruit and cedar aromas.
- Papa’s Rosa – A semi-dry, young, un-oaked Chambourcin wine with hints of fresh berry & black currants.
- Misterioso – This semi-sweet rose’ is crisp and clean with a berry nose and a delightful fruity finish.
- Rocky Comfort Red – A complex wine made with a medley of grapes, this wine has a clean, crisp flavor and a wealth of character that can only be found in Illinois.
- Hysterica – A sweet Illinois with a flavor reminiscent of grapes from Grandma’s back yard; luscious, sweet and grapey.
- Bolle – This sweet, sparkling wine is a burst of fruit flavors guaranteed to stimulate your taste buds.
- Cream Sherry – Rich aromas of butterscotch and almonds complement this deliciously sweet sherry with nuances of toffee and a creamy finish.