Anchoring the eastern end of the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail, our winery offers you “The Romance of Italy in the Hills of Southern Illinois”. We are open year-round, 7 days a week, to provide great Illinois wine. Please join us for wine tasting, a variety of hearty sandwiches, soups, pizzas, and snacks, as well as wine-alternatives such as beer and non-alcoholic beverages. Come enjoy our large indoor seating area and two beautiful outdoor terraces that overlook our vineyard and the rolling countryside.
2019 Featured Wines
- Vignoles – A clean full-bodied, white wine with luscious grapefruit flavors and crisp tropical aromas. A full body and smooth finish make this wine a treat for any palate.
- Seyval – Light bodied, white wine with hints of apple, pear and a slight suggestion of pineapple.
- Rosé – Floral and fruity aromas of roses, watermelon, and strawberries give this rose’ a nice balance of tannins and acidity. Winner of the Governor’s Cup at the 2017 Illinois State Fair Wine Competition.
- Chambourcin Reserve – This estate bottled wine is aged in French and American Oak Barrels for 2 years. It is a complex, fruit forward wine.
- Cabernet Franc – Aged in French Oak Barrels, this distinct varietal provides a complex of spice, earthiness, berry fruit and cedar aromas.
- Papa’s Rosa – A semi-dry, young, un-oaked Chambourcin wine with hints of fresh berry & black currants.
- Misterioso – This semi-sweet rose’ is crisp and clean with a berry nose and a delightful fruity finish.
- Rocky Comfort White – A unique blend of white southern Illinois grapes, delicate notes of pineapple and pear mingle with a touch of lemon for a crisp finish
- Rocky Comfort Red – A complex wine made with a medley of grapes, this wine has a clean, crisp flavor and a wealth of character that can only be found in Illinois.
- Concord – America’s original dessert wine, Concord is famous for its deep purple color and classic sweetness.
- Bolle – This sweet, sparkling wine is a burst of fruit flavors guaranteed to stimulate you taste buds.
- Cream Sherry – Rich aromas of butterscotch and almonds compliment this deliciously sweet sherry with nuances of toffee and a creamy finish.