Somewhere nestled between Mulberry Hill and the town of Berryville, lies a place called Berryville Vineyards. Here we harmonize with nature to cultivate premium wine grapes. Only hand-selected, sun-ripened fruit from our own vineyard becomes Berryville Wine.
With over 35 years experience of growing grapes, we hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor.
-Eric & Christina Pool
2017 Featured Wines
- Pool’s Passion – A dry made from the winemaker’s favorite grape, Vignoles.
- Fifty Shades of Grape – Intense, intoxicating, seductive. A refreshing semi-sweet made from our Vidal grapes.
- White Squirrel – Named after a famous local critter, our Vignoles is crafted into a semi-sweet style similar to a Riesling.
- Earthquake – Our sweetest white wine similar to a Moscato that is guaranteed to get you all shook up.
- Cherry Fusion – White grape wine flavored with our own cherries.
- Strawberry Fusion – White grape wine flavored with our own strawberries.
- Blackberry Fusion – White grape wine flavored with our own blackberries.
- Proprietor’s Reserve 2005 – An old treat, this full-bodied dry red has many complexities.
- Proprietor’s Reserve 2015 – A blend of our Cynthiana and Chambourcin grapes, this Cabernet style wine has a great capacity to age.
- 319 – Our Semi-dry red named in honor of our winery door. This Merlot style wine is a blend of our Cynthiana & Chambourcin grapes and contains just a touch of sweetness.
- Sweet Cyn – Dark, rich, & delightful. A semi-sweet made from our Cynthiana grapes