Somewhere nestled between Mulberry Hill and the town of Berryville, lies a place called Berryville Vineyards. Here we harmonize with nature to cultivate premium wine grapes. Only hand-selected, sun-ripened fruit from our own vineyard becomes Berryville Wine.
With over 35 years experience of growing grapes, we hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor.
-Eric & Christina Pool
2019 Featured Wines
- Pool’s Passion – Our winemaker’s favorite grape, Vignoles, is crafted into a dry wine comparable to an unoaked Chardconnay.
- Dragonfly – A light, dry white wine, similar to a Pinot Grigio, with an exquisite complexity.
- 50 Shades of Grape – Intense, intoxicating, seductive. Made from our Vidal grapes, this semi-sweet wine pairs well with relaxation and sunshine.
- White Squirrel – Named after a famous local critter, our Vignoles is crafted into a semi-sweet style similar to a Riesling.
- Pepper Fusion – A semi-dry red grape wine fused with our own garden grown spicy Serrano peppers. 375 mL
- Cherry Fusion – A sweet white grape wine flavored with ripe red cherries from our own orchard.
- Strawberry Fusion – Strawberries from our own patch bring fresh strawberry flavor to this sweet white grape wine.
- Blackberry Fusion – A sweet white grape wine naturally flavored with ¬blackberries from our own patch.
- Proprietor’s Reserve – The best grapes don’t come every year. The 2015 vintage was an excellent year for this dry red style wine similar to a Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Cynthiana – A blend of our 2013 Cynthiana and ¬Chambourcin grapes, this dry Cabernet style wine has a great capacity to age.
- 319 – Our semi-dry red named in ¬honor of our ¬winery door. This Merlot style wine is a blend of our Cynthiana & Chambourcin grapes and contains just a touch of sweetness.
- Cardinal – Predominately made from our Chambourcin grapes, this semi-sweet red wine bursts with berry flavors.
- Sweet Cyn – A dark, rich, not too sweet red made from our ¬premium ¬Cynthiana grapes with subtle notes of -cinnamon.
- Crimson – A sweet fruity red blend from several grapes we grow.
- Earthquake – Our sweetest white wine similar to a Moscato that is guaranteed to get you all shook up.